Tuesday, September 25, 2007

New Kids Websites Review


We hope you are enjoying our reviews of kids websites. Let us know if they are useful or leave your own review by leaving a comment.

We review the Discovery Channel for Kids website:

Maybe I'm still a kid at heart, but I love learning about our great earth and the animals that live on it. Whether the TV is playing Man vs. Wild, Dirty Jobs, Mythbusters or shows about our earth and wildlife, I have always been interested in Discovery Channel's great shows. I will say glued to the TV for a few hours, but only to come away with some new knowledge to impress people. The Discovery Kids website has some challenging games for the mind such as Whizzball and Temple of Puzzles and other great stuff for growing brains.

A few more kids websites are listed in our EZineArticle.

1 comment:

Kerith Collins said...

i really like your site. I just started my blog cause I was having the same problem...no good kids stuff. But i also include stuff for parents...come check me out...when my blog roll us up and running i will add this site to it and probably mention you!!! love it.
kerith

http://cathicollins.blogspot.com